15 ‘Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they’re new. They’ll stretch after you wear them a while.’
14 ‘If you take your hands off the car, I’ll make your birth certificate a worthless document.’
13 ‘If you run, you’ll only go to jail tired.’
12 ‘Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that’s the speed of the bullet that’ll be chasing you.’
11 ‘You don’t know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?’
10 ‘Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don’t think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I’m the shift supervisor?’
9. ‘Warning! You want a warning? O.K., I’m warning you not to do that again or I’ll give you another ticket.’
8. ‘The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?’
7. ‘Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey poop.’
6. ‘Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven.’
5. ‘In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC.’
4. ‘How big were those ‘two beers’ you say you had?’
3. ‘No sir, we don’t have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we’re allowed to write as many tickets as we can.’
2. ‘I’m glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail.’
AND THE WINNER IS….
1. ‘So, you didn’t think we write pretty women tickets?
Well, you’re right, we don’t.
3 thoughts on “Things Police Officers HAVE Said”
lmao…too funny…#13 I think is my favorite for some reason
@Sierra I tend to like number 9. I’m one for the smart ass comments :P My dad is a police officer and he tells me all sorts of cool stories. Thank god he hasn’t taken a bullet.
…#7 is also a favorite lol :)