Valleywag has put together a list of steps towards becoming a good Facebook friend. Which ones do you think work?
The steps are as follows:
1. Get in the friend zone.
2. Be the interesting one.
3. Interact with your friends.
4. Let it all hang out.
5. Remember the reality curve.
6. Fake it just a little.
7. Don’t set your relationship status to “It’s complicated.”
8. Link your social profiles to each other.
9. Make mutual “friends.”
10. Leave a wall post on birthdays.
Bonus: 11. Forget about it.
You can read about these steps in more detail by clicking here Also, don’t forget to add me as a friend on Facebook. Step 12, ask people to be your friend.